Re: Difficult females

Thank you Mike for your advice.  I will
definitely heed your advice.  I don't know
what's up with my females lately but there
are two others that act rather mean to their
males.

Sorry I could not come to Atlanta for the
conference this year.  I really wanted to see
you and listen to your lecture.  An
unfortunate scheduling problem involving my
in-laws.  Maybe next time.  Someone mentioned
Cincinnati?  Do you have a speaking
engagement there in the near future?  My
husband and I have many friends there that we
haven't seen for a long while.  I can easily
find excuses (beside a fish conference) to go
up there for : )  Not that I really need any
excuse for seeing the Wise man of the list,
though.

Tomoko