Future conventions, was: Difficult females

Tomoko,

Cincinnati is a long way off for me. I certainly hope to be there (another 24
hour marathon drive), but it depends on money and work. I'm not speaking for
the ACA next year, but if I go I might be tagged to be the ASG speaker. My next
speaking engagement is in Louisville, Kentucky on Sunday, November 10. I hope
to see some of the list members there.

Mike Wise