A. ????

Hi All,
Simone was kind enough to send me a pic of A. Commbrae and according to that
pic what I got the other day is not.
So, here is the description of the fish I have...elongated body, brownish
coloration with a well defined dark lateral stripe and spot.  In
addition to that, my fish has got a lyrate(?spelling?) caudal fin as opposed
to the rounded tail shown in the photo of A.Commbrae. There is also some
turquoise colored spotting in the super and sub-orbital area. Lastly, The
dorsal fin has apprx 6 or 7 rays in the front that are much higher than the
rest (resembling A.Cacatoides) and has a reddish hue along the edge of the
dorsal and anal fins.
Any guesses?
Rick
r_gomes@msn.com
P.s. I will get a photo ASAP to post and get opinions.