Re: damn pertensis!

Mike

>If you don't trust any of the books, then I guess the only "valid pic" >you can trust
>is the photo of the holotype in Haseman's 1911 paper! It's a nice photo >(for a dead
>fish) and the retouching was done well, too.

I didn't mean that statement like I knew all of the indentifications.
As a matter of fact I always used the book pictures till I was
constantly jumped on by Soares that I couldn't trust those
books.......and I hear that there are a bunch of mis-ids in the
Aqua-log............so a guy like me that is trying like the devil to id
some things, I don't know where to turn except you guys......and you are
being helpful........don't quit on us little people.....;-)

Mike