Re: Video

>PS: ObApisto: We just got finished watching our unexpected A. aggasizii
>trio spawn on an accessible surface.  I was able to film snippets of the
>female guarding the eggs for almost four days before they disappeared
>(suspect it was the dozen or so A. regani also in the tank). Looking for a
>way to compress the video appropriately so I can put it on the Krib for
>viewing.

You might want to stream with MS NetShow or RealVideo. A friend was the
product manager at MS for NetShow (right there next to you in Seattle
somewhere) and keeps telling me how easy it is. If this helps I know you
can get a free Real encoder from:

http://www.real.com/products/tools/index.html

You also might want to try the newsgroups.

-Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com