Re: Rams de-selection -Reply

>>.. and I will spawn them and they WILL raise their young to about 2 +
weeks after free-swimming,  and prove to you that given the right
water........pH, hardness, temp, light, enviroment, and all...........they have
not lost the "inate parental behavior" you think they have, they want a
different environment than what you have given them.<<

Hey, Mike.  Why don't you also set up an internet feed, the RamCam, so
the entire list can act as unbiased judges. :-)

BTW, do you still breed Rams?  I've always liked them but don't have any
now.  Are there any killies you're interested in?  I'm headed for Suds City
(a.k.a. Milwaukee) for the WAKO show this weekend.  I could keep my
eyes open for you at the auction.

Bill Vannerson
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson