Re: splash tetra Photo on the web

> The following site has a picture of a Splash Tetra"  if anyone is
> interested.... http://www.petra-aq.comp.cz/gallery3.htm
>
> Phil
Phil, I checked out the site. Yup. The ones on my site are the real
Splashing Tetra. Did someone say they were rare? I will look at Capitol
Aquarium the next time I'm out. I think they are available in
Sacramento. I'm not sure though. I will check into it. (The photos of
them are on my site now, thanks to Simone.)

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm