Thanks for the help with my nematode problem

I went over to the local Farm and Fleet and bought enough levamisole
hydrochloride to treat 200 25-lb pigs (or 25 200-lb pigs!).  I used a
laboratory scale to weigh out the appropriate dose for my 29 gallon tank
(estimated 25 gallons of water).  All of the fish survived, and the pair
that was badly infected are now free of any visible parasites or
irritation.  All fish are eating well, too.  I haven't identified the
fish yet.  The might be A. borelli.  I bought them a few weeks ago as
"dwarf umbrella cichlids with nematodes."

Thanks to all who responded.

Susan Drozdz