Re: Rams de-selection

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I was under the
impression that in Centrarcids (including bass & blue gills) the male actually built
the nest, fanned the eggs and brooded the fry for the first few days. The female
only spawned in his nest and left right away. Am I wrong?

Mike Wise