Re: ? about A. macmasteri

> Look on page 64. This is A. sp. Rotpunkt (Schwarzsaum). Page 63 (bottom right) &
> 66 (top left) show A. sp. Puerto Narino which probably is a color form of A. sp.
> Rotpunkt. The middle 4 photos are of various forms of Rotpunkt, too. Rotpunkt is
> German for Red-spot.
At a quick glance, the photo on page 66, left, 3rd from the top, looks
like mine on the site at:
http://WWW.CALWEB.COM/users/d/djhanson/rotpunkt.htm

I still don't know about the macmasteri though. But, the female I have
on the site at:
http://WWW.CALWEB.COM/users/d/djhanson/macma.htm

according to the markings looks like a female rotpunkt. Does it to you?
I'm looking at the female across from the male I pointed out above. 3rd
down on the right on page 66.

Thank you for your help.

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm