RE: raising cichlids without their parents

Re: John Wubbolt's fish business:

Aside from making lots of ?money? raising these fish, what 's the point when
fish raised without parents won't be capable of raising their own fry.  So
he sells, basically "seconds" to people for the price of top quality fish.
I consider that fraudulent business practice.  Not only that, but
eventually, unless the fish are raised like breeders are raising Angelfish,
the line will die out.  Dwarf cichlids don't spawn nearly as much as these
other fish to make massive breeding operations worthwhile.

 I don't think the majority of people who purchase dwarf cichlids do so for
the sole purpose of seeing them swim around and around in their aquaria
until they die.  So why does he wittingly sell "handicapped" fish?

I think most "serious" breeders will agree with me, so I don't feel at all
afraid to provide my opinions regarding this most unethical practice.

Dr.G. Kadar