Re: A. cacatoides "Red-Flash"

>Dave,
>
>Thanks for the offer. I'm in Livingston Montana - in the middle of no
>where, far from anything.
>
>If you do happen to be close I'd welcome the opportunity to get
>together.
>
>Bob

I travel to Medicine Bow WY every April and spend 2 or 3 weeks where there
is little chance my boss can find me! VBG'-)
I traveled through Montana 2 years ago after a drive to Goldendale WA to
visit a friend.

NOT Many aquarium shops out there! VBG;-)  I guess most of your apisto fly in?
Do you use snow melt water for your tanks?

MikeD