Re: Apisto beginner summary and new questions ;-)

Klaus,
In a tank this size I would agree with Ken in fact a few years ago my
F1.Borellii bred to a band palying in a 12inx12inx12in tank. Two males and
10 females if my memory serves me right.  Shock, horror I hear from the rest
of the list members.
Helen

>Well, I'm not in the US either, in Belgium, pretty close to
>you actually. The tank is 90x30x30cm; 35x12x12"
Klaus>