Re: A. afanini?

At 07:23 PM 2/12/99 +0100, Frederik wrote:
>I'd like to mention that P. sp. aff. pulcher
>also is quite different from P. cf. pulcher in taxonomical terms, the latter
>meaning a species similar to P. pulcher and despite minor differences
>most likely is that species.

Gee, I thought P. cf. pulcher meant literally "compare", so that it means
to figure out what this is compare it to pulcher, which means the author is
quite unsure about whether it is pulcher or not.  Fredrick, I think your
definition applies to P. pulcher(?).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron