raising fry with killie fry??

Hello everyone
Does anyone else out there raise their young apisto fry with young
killifish fry?   I've got a tank of young Veijita ll fry growing out
with some pachypanchax playfairi fry.   They seem to be perfect
tankmates, the apisto fry stay down towards the bottom of the tank and
the killie fry stay up towards the surface.   I've done this in the past
raising Gardneri Nsukka fry with Cruzi fry and Chocolate Australes with
Cacatuoides.   I was wondering if anyone else does this to save on tank
space and what their experiences were: either good or bad.   Thanks for
any advice.

By the way, everyone have a Happy New Year.

John