Re: Mike Wise writing a book?

Mike,
I totally agree with you.  Detroit was my second ACA convention I was sorry
there wasn't an ASG meeting of some sort.  The first ACA I attended was
Chicago'97 and they had an ASG meeting one evening.  Here we have folk on
this list who were present at Detroit and we never met and yet we converse
on this list.
Unfortunately I won't be attending ACA Cleveland but all being well I will
be attending ACA New Jersey 2001.
Helen
Scotland.