when do wrigglers start to eat?

Sorry this is a very basic question - how many days before wrigglers ought
to be fed?

The situation is I've had a pair of mcmasteri for a couple of years and
the female always eats the eggs. I finally stripped the eggs and all
hatched last night to produce 19 healthy looking wrigglers. I remember
people saying it takes about three days before they need feeding.

Also what do they eat at the beginning - is infusoria enough or do they
need bigger food?

They are in a 15 gallon tank, the water is RO, the filter mature, and I've
got a UV sterilizer hooked up so should be alright for fungus and
bacteria. Anything else I should be thinking about that is critical to
successful rearing of stripped fry?

Cheers
from John McCrone

check out my newly updated consciousness web site
         http://www.btinternet.com/~neuronaut/
neuroscience, human evolution, Libet's half second, Vygotsky and more...