Re: Apistos by Trade Names

> From: Mike Wise
> Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 11:37 AM

> I hope you understand & forgive me.

Nothing to forgive. Really.

I've decided on the Pebas, Bitaeniatas and Apaches, along with the
Apistogrammoides pucallpaensis, so there is one question I'd like to ask
about the Apisogrammoides:

Please tell me the intense coloration of Mayland and Bork's photo (p 153) is
more representative than is Linke and Staeck's (p 160). Not that it would
sway my decision (some of the breeding habits as written seem intriguing),
but I'd certainly enjoy the colorful one that much more...

-Y-