Re: Wangenfleck/Rotwangen

Marco,

I haven't seen the A. caetei from Primavera, Brazil. I have heard it is a colorful form
of A. caetei, but without a good photograph (particularly the tail section) I couldn't
say for sure. The Wangenflecken Apisto originally came into the U.S. under the name
"Prima Vera Apisto" back in the early 80s, but it is obviously a different fish.

Mike Wise