Re: damn pertensis!

Mike & Diane Wise wrote:

> p.s. Marco & Julio: Got every one of your requested papers photocopied. I'll send
> them later this week or early next week.

Dear Mike:

Just got a color photocopy of a note (like DATZ-Aktuelles, but from TI)
written by Frank Warzel on the Xingu Apistogramma species. It refers to
A. sp. Xingu (=red lobes) and A. sp. aff. gephyra (he refers to it as A.
sp. cf. gephyra).  Unfortunately the magazine made a mistake and
"cutted" the tail of the later hence making the fish identification not
clear.
If you like a copy and/or the reference, pls let me know.
[If I remember it correctly, there is a note on A. sp. Pebas in same TI
issue]

Cheers.